Guidance for Class of TMI2020 September
September 24 2020
Please check out materials below and let us know that you’ve checked them from this form.
Guidance Materials from the Graduate School of Engineering
Please refer to this page for information from the Graduate School of Engineering and download the handouts.
Links to explanatory videos and materials
Please check out the instructional video and documents below.
■ Explanatory videos
- 1. Welcome Message from the director of TMI course
- 2. Class lecture timetable of TMI program in FY2020
- 3. Academic schedule of Graduate School of Engineering
- 4. Notification for course registration
- 5. Curriculum explanation
- 6. Subsidiary Education Program
- 7. Credit approval for other graduate schools lecture(for pre-submission required)
- 8. Credit approval for internship
- 9. Other notification to students
- 10. Important information regarding online classes of engineering/engineering department
- 11. Guidelines for Information Ethics and Computer Use
- 12. Innovation with The Society in Engineering Education, Classes and Events
- 13. Introduction of Science, Technology and Innovation Governance (STIG) Education Program